Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass -

It's about learning how to DANCE IN THE RAIN!!!



Friday, July 3, 2015

The Family: A Proclamation To The World

When I began my adventure with BYU-I, the one class that I was looking most forward to taking, was the Family Foundations class. The study of The Family Proclamation. Family means EvErYtHiNg to me, so I was anxious to go into the depths of what The Lord desires regarding the family unit. I have not been disappointed! The Family: A Proclamation To The World is an amazing piece! You can go here to read it in full.

"The Family: A Proclamation to the World."

I want to testify that Christ lives, and he atoned for our sins so we can return to Him. I know that as we center our lives with the Gospel and His teachings, we can become an eternal family unit. We will feel his peace and love abundantly in our lives. I also know that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God. "Children are an heritage of the Lord," and the blessings of bringing spirit children into mortality will bless our lives throughout the eternities. I am thankful for the opportunity of taking the Family Foundations class to enhance my knowledge and for the desire to become better within my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment