- In November Vic was ordained as a High Priest in our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- December we celebrated our Savior Jesus Christs birth very quietly...it was so weird not to have Selena and her family and Brittany and her family with us. I don't like this sharing thing!! But I suppose it's something I'll have to get used to... Selena, Luther and Jaedyn did come over on Christmas Eve, and we made our traditional gingerbread houses. That was alot of fun and laughs!!
- The end of December, Brittany Adam and Kaleb came home for a weeks visit. We spent New Years Eve over at Selenas house and had a nice dinner, had our Family Christmas, and played New Years Eve games. Sadly we had to tell the Pattons goodbye on Jan 3rd. as they headed back to Rexburg Idaho.
- Cody turned 16 on January 24th and was ordained a Priest in February.
- In March we had a new addition to the family!! Hallee Ann Hargrove was born on March 9th at 5:19 pm. She weighed 7 lb and 2 oz. She was 19 in long. What a beauty!! She was born with tons of nearly black hair and looked ALOT like her big Sis. But Hallee has her own look. She is a calm sweet baby and we are SO proud to welcome her into our family!!
- March 15th was a heart wrenching day. Our sweet grandson, Kaleb, 7 months old, had surgery on his little neck. The Dr removed a very large and hard lymphnode. We are praying fervently that the test on the lymphnode comes back with good news....
Good and Bad
1 year ago