Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass -

It's about learning how to DANCE IN THE RAIN!!!



Saturday, December 11, 2010

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS BABY GIRL?!

So I went to visit Selena and Baby Jae yesterday.
I walked in the door and heard Jaedyn playing in the other room,
so calling her name out as I always do when I go over
(she ALWAYS comes running when she hears her Nana-she SO loves me!!
--Just as I love LoVe LOVE her!!!)

She comes running around the corner...and this is what I saw!!!

I busted a gut when I saw her!!!
I laughed til I cried!!!

She is SOOO BeAuTiFuL!!!!

She was wearing "doggy ears" and true to her nature, she pulled them out...

This being the result!!
Isn't she the most beautiful baby you have EVER seen!!??

(btw..happy 11 mo. birthday today miss Jae!!
Can't believe how the time slipped by!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment